DigitalLawUK since it’s inception has been responsible for varying publishings – some of which we can make available. New requests come in each year for our team to author, such is their expertise in Digital Law matters. Do get in touch to find out of new materials we are producing, and how you can get one.
The Cyber Security Toolkit
The Cyber Security Toolkit is authored by Peter Wright at DigitalLawUK.
Designed to increase awareness and understanding of the many different cyber risks faced by firms. It covers a range of cyber security issues, including prevention and mitigation strategies, staff training, and actions to take in the event of a cyber attack.
Data Residency: Issues and Obligations for European Law Firms
This paper, authored by Peter Wright, examines data residency and how it applies to legal professionals in the UK and Europe. Topics cover include:
- The various types of data residency issues which may arise
- The impact data residency has on UK and European law firms
- The current legal positions on data residency
- The types of data residency breaches and their consequences
- The recommended approaches to deal with data residency
A selection of our current free webinar publishing that are available are shown below – for further details feel free to contact us.