Data 2021 – UK, EU, Brexit and what you need to do now to be ready (Webinar Recording)
Earlier this week Digital Law’s Managing Director Peter Wright hosted a free webinar focused on the steps organisations and businesses need to take in order to ensure they are ready for the end of the transition period and the UK’s official departure from the EU.
The webinar looks at:
- International data transfers from the EU to the UK;
- UK companies storing personal data in the EU;
- Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC’s) – what they are and what contracts they need to be included in;
- Binding Corporate Rules (BCR’s) for internal data transfers;
- Consequences of “no deal” Brexit and no adequacy decision; and
- What your organisation will need to do before 1 January 2021 to ensure your organisation is not affected.
If you have any questions regarding any of the content in this webinar please feel free to send an email to Admin@DigitalLawUK.com to book in for a free consultation with Peter.